Netherlands Government Study Grant
- Target audience
- EU nationals younger than 30
- Study period
- please inquire
- Maximum allowance
- Monthly allowances and loans
- Eligibility (level)
- Bachelor, Master
- Eligibility (discipline)
- Eligibility (field of study)
- Application deadline
- Year round
The Netherlands Government Student grant applied to full time bachelor and master students registered at accredited Higher Education institutions in the Netherlands.
Students will have to meet a number of requirements in order to receive this grant.
- An age limit: applicants must be under the age of 30 when applying for the grant
- A nationality check: applicants must be Netherlands citizens or have the same rights. For more information about this requirement please check the nationality chart on the Government grant website
- Education requirement: applicants must be registered for full-time or dual programs that are NVAO accredited and Government subsidized
Applicants that fail to meet the nationality requirements, but are you under 30 and do you come from a country in the EU/EEA or Switzerland may be eligible for limited funding in the form of a loan scheme.
For more information about the Netherlands Government Student grant, please refer to the scholarship website.