Well-functioning transportation systems form the basis for economic prosperity and social well being of societies now and in the future. Achieving such transportation systems is a challenging task for
The two-year Master of Science programme Transport, Infrastructure & Logistics (TIL) is jointly operated by three faculties:
* Civil Engineering and Geosciences
* Mechanical, Maritime and Materials Engineering
* Technology, Policy and Management
The MSc programme Transport, Infrastructure & Logistics offers ample opportunities to acquire knowledge, insights, and skills in the broad area of traffic, transport, infrastructure and logistics. Since transport- and mobility systems are part of a multiform environment of actors with diverting positions and interests, special focus is on interrelationships between involved actors in the transportation system. Graduates of this programme will have a comprehensive systems view on the TIL-field and will apply their knowledge and skills to subjects such as:
* Understanding of means of transport and principles of modalities;
* Design of new transportation services for persons or freight;
* Traffic management of vehicle flows in road, rail, air and water networks;
* Design and control of goods supply chains and freight traffic flows;
* Cross-functional and interdisciplinary cooperation during planning, design and operational processes;
The MSc programme Transport, Infrastructure & Logistics offers ample opportunities to acquire knowledge, insights, and skills in the broad area of traffic, transport, infrastructure and logistics.
Previous educationBSc degree (or equivalent) of a high quality and level. The main subject of the BSc study should match the envisaged TU Delft MSc-programme.
Knowledge minimumSee: www.tudelft.nl/msc.
Language requirementsIELTS overall band: 6.5, TOEFL internet based: 90
More information about Master Admission