- Degree type
- Language of education
- English (100%)
- 24 months
- Tuition fee EU/EEA
- Please enquire
- Tuition fee Non EU/EEA
- Please enquire
- Education type
- Start of program
- Application deadline
- Type of institution
- Institute for International Education
- Utrecht, Tilburg, Amsterdam, Eindhoven
Two-year Part-Time International MSc in Business Administration Internationally-respected programme for bachelor graduates seeking to accelerate their (global) careers in finance or marketing.
The Part-Time International MSc In Business Administration can easily combined with a full-time job, learning uniquely combines academic rigour with professional development.
After the Introduction Week at the end of January you will have class once a month on a long weekend (Fridays and Saturdays from 9.30 to 21.30 and Sundays from 9.30 to 16.30). This format is ideal for you and your employer as you will only need to miss one day of work per month.
The Part-Time International MSc in Business Administration teaches finance from a strategic perspective, focusing on the key elements of business in creating and measuring value.
You will gain:
- A knowledge and understanding of key issues involved in international finance.
- A financial perspective on national and international business activities and an understanding of the context in which they occur.
- The ability to apply finance-related and management strategies and principles to practical business situations.
- An understanding of good teamwork, negotiation, communications and decision-making skills.
- An understanding of research techniques and a range of refined analytical and problem-solving skills and techniques in creative thinking.
About TiasNimbas Business School
TiasNimbas, the business school of Tilburg University and Eindhoven University of Technology, offers a broad and flexible portfolio of internationally recognised management programmes. The motto of TiasNimbas is ‘Never Stop Asking’, and this is reflected in programmes that are rooted in leading management research, and designed to address the specific educational needs of individuals and organisations in the evolving world of business.
TiasNimbas Wants to Give You the World.
This orientation towards excellence resulted in the Financial Times ranks TiasNimbas Business School 24 in Europe, while The Economist Intelligence Unit’s ‘Which MBA?’ has placed the Full-Time MBA programme in its worldwide top 100 rankingsMore information about TiasNimbas Business School
Admission requirementsPlease enquire
More information about Master Admission