- Degree type
- Language of education
- English (100%)
- 12 months
- Tuition fee EU/EEA
- Please enquire
- Tuition fee Non EU/EEA
- Please enquire
- Education type
- Start of program
- Application deadline
- Type of institution
- Research University
In the Information management program you will learn how to manage IT to transform an organisation, improve business processes, support a company's strategy, manage organisational knowledge, and enable key operations.
The Master's in Information Management prepares you for a career working at the interface of IT and business, where business departments will depend on your expertise to translate their strategic needs into information systems.
Learning focuses on three pillars: transforming business through IT, managing knowledge for business performance, and selecting and deploying the enabling technologies. Learn how to strategically apply ICT to fundamentally change an enterprise and enable a company to achieve its strategic, tactical and operational goals. Special attention is paid to the design of new types of organizations and virtual cooperation through the Internet.
A Tilburg University Master's Information Management program offers you:
- Teaching by international lecturers who bring a blend of contrasting experiences and perspectives into the classroom. The department of Information Management is a global department that collaborates with top universities including UC Berkeley (USA), Tsinghua University (China) and the University of South-West Wales (Sydney, Australia).
- The latest knowledge in the field of ICT thanks to Tilburg University's position at the forefront of international research.
- State-of-the art learning methods that impart the latest techniques for enabling integrated business processes, virtual supply chains, and networked organizations.
- A degree qualification ranked among the top five for best career prospects according to a recent study.
Information Management Career Prospects
The Master's in Information Management has been ranked among the top five programs in Europe for best career prospects. You will find it easy to find a job after graduation and can choose from a diverse range of roles and organizations.
Our graduates work at the interface of IT and business, in roles including that of business process analyst, systems consultant, project leader, EDP auditor, IT manager, systems developer, information manager, IS analysts/architect, and Chief Information Officer (CIO).
Examples of the tasks you might undertake in a future role include:
- Integrating a company's IT and business strategy.
- Implementation/Customization of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and other information systems.
- Outsourcing operations as client manager (of ICT services suppliers) or contact manager (of ICT service recipient).
- Systems and business analysis.
The Master's in Information Management degree is also excellent preparation for a PhD in Information Management at Tilburg University or another premier international university.
Information Management Related ProgramsTilburg University also offers the multiple degree (2 yrs - 3 universities) International Master in Management of IT, and Information Technology for Enterprise Management (1,5 yrs – 2 universitites).
Information Management Scholarships
Students who would like to register for the Master in Information Management will need to have sufficient funds for tuition and living expenses. Getting a scholarship could be the first step towards obtaining a top MSc degree at Tilburg University.
See which scholarships you can apply for if you want to do the Information Management program
About Tilburg University
At Tilburg University, our mission is to inspire students and faculty members to reach their full potential, and in doing so, reap a positive impact on the society around them. Our education and research is internationally inspired and is ground breaking. Tilburg is represented among the top institutes in the international university rankings.
Tilburg University educational programs instil a broad social awareness in our students along with critical personal and professional skills. Learning and development are offered at all career levels. Research endeavours aim to advance the frontiers of knowledge on issues and subjects of direct value to society – and are actively disseminated and applied within the community with this objective in mind. We play an active part in the local community and that of the region, the Netherlands and the entire world, maintaining close contact at all levels.
More information about Tilburg University
Entry testGMAT test score and motivation letter.
Language requirementsIELTS overall band: 6.5, IELTS listening: 6, IELTS reading: 6, IELTS writing: 6, IELTS speaking: 6, TOEFL paper based: 575, TOEFL computer based: 233, TOEFL internet based: 90
More information about Master Admission