- Degree type
- Language of education
- English (100%)
- 33 days
- Tuition fee EU/EEA
- Please enquire
- Tuition fee Non EU/EEA
- Please enquire
- Education type
- Start of program
- Application deadline
- Type of institution
- Institute for International Education
- Utrecht, Tilburg, Amsterdam, Eindhoven
The scope of the programme and the master degree that people receive after successfully finishing the program makes MBV unique in The Netherlands.
By attending the TiasNimbas Business Valuation program, participants will:
- learn about the importance of valuation in different settings;
- identify the different scenarios for doing business valuations;
- recognise the different methods and valuation techniques;
- understand the advantages and shortcomings of different valuation techniques;
- understand how financial theory can provide important valuation insights;
- list the roles played by public markets in business valuation;
- be able to to identify the key value drivers;
- experience the use of valuation techniques through the use of business cases;
- apply the newly acquired knowledge and insights into their own practice;
- be able to register as RV, when completing an extra valuation report;
- adding four additional Master in Finance modules may lead to the degree of Master in Finance.
The curriculum of the Business Valuation program reflects the basic philosophy of TiasNimbas Business School. The programme addresses relevant theory, applications and best practice methods. The program is built up of three main consecutive and complementary modules.
About TiasNimbas Business School
TiasNimbas, the business school of Tilburg University and Eindhoven University of Technology, offers a broad and flexible portfolio of internationally recognised management programmes. The motto of TiasNimbas is ‘Never Stop Asking’, and this is reflected in programmes that are rooted in leading management research, and designed to address the specific educational needs of individuals and organisations in the evolving world of business.
TiasNimbas Wants to Give You the World.
This orientation towards excellence resulted in the Financial Times ranks TiasNimbas Business School 24 in Europe, while The Economist Intelligence Unit’s ‘Which MBA?’ has placed the Full-Time MBA programme in its worldwide top 100 rankings
Admission requirementsPlease enquire
More information about Master Admission