+ search

Business Management Studies

Degree type
Bachelor of Business Administration
Language of education
Dutch
Duration
48 months
Tuition fee EU/EEA
Please enquire
Tuition fee Non EU/EEA
Please enquire
Education type
Fulltime
Start of program
Please enquire
Application deadline
Please enquire
Accreditations
Netherlands Government
Type of institution
University of Applied Sciences
City
Weert

Program description

The bachelor program in Business Management Studies focuses on management, economic and legal issues. Because of the cohesion of the disciplines management, economics and law you will deal with legal operations, management, personnel policy, organization and communication. You will learn how to prepare contracts, formulate employment conditions, supervise mergers and maintain contacts with, for example, lawyers. In brief, you make sure that the various people within a company work well together to have the company operate optimally. After this training you can enter the labor market or you can opt for a master's degree.

The Business Management Studies program is NVAO accredited and consist of 1 major and 1 minor. The major takes up 75% of the program. The remaining 25% you will devote to a minor of your choice. Minors include: Management Economie en Recht, Real Estate Management or Leisure Management. You will also do an internship.

In order to pass the first year, you will have to have obtained 60 credits. Upon completion of the program you will get the title Bachelor of Business Administration.

Admission requirements

Please enquire

More information about Bachelor Admission

Facebook

Share your thoughts on
studying abroad.

Join the study in the Netherlands facebook community!

Facebook

Share your thoughts on
studying abroad.

Join the study in the Netherlands facebook community!

We use non-commercial cookies only. More information. Close this message.×