International Education Fair United Arab Emirates - Event Details
- International Education Fair United Arab Emirates
- United Arab Emirates
- Abu Dhabi and Dubai
- Start date
- Friday, 21-Oct-2016 starts 10:00
- End date
- Sunday, 23-Oct-2016 ends 18:00
- Target Audience
- High school, College, Bachelor, Master, PhD, Professional, MBA, Graduate
- Price (as of)
- 2400 USD
+ International Education Fair United Arab Emirates - Event Description
The timing of the International Education Fair tour in the United Arab Emirates is in line with the UAE educational agenda. Being in this exhibition as participant will allow the students visiting the exhibition to meet the different options they have and discuss the best programs they can register in it for their undergraduate or post graduate studies.
UAE Education Market Info
According to a recent report, the total number of students in the region is expected to reach 11.3 million by 2020, an annual growth rate of almost 2%.
In 2011, there were a total of 109,942 students studying at the tertiary level in the UAE. The number of students enrolled in institutions of higher education increased by 10% in Dubai last year.
Popular programmes for Emiratis students include Business, Engineering and Medicine; very few undertake courses in humanities and arts.
UAE Study Abroad Info
The UAE has an outbound student mobility ratio of 7.0. According to UNESCO, there were 8,526 tertiary level students studying overseas in 2012. The three most popular destinations were the UK, USA and Australia, with student intakes of 3,089, 2,031 and 1,133 respectively; these three figures represented almost 75% of outbound Emiratis students.
Reasons to exhibit
- Meet thousands of preselected students interest in studying abroad
- Discuss degree admissions, training and post graduate courses with thousands of graduates and professionals interested in career development
- Network with key government entities and industry colleagues
- Save on marketing costs; take advantage of having your audience visit you directly
International Education United Arab Emirates is being marketed by means of
- Google adword campaigns based on your course and study destination
- The fair is run in cooperation with a leading Universities
- Media partners with the leading English and Arabic newspapers in UAE
- Reaching parents through partnerships with high-end business magazines and the largest executive job site in the Middle East
- Alliances with local embassies, national study organization and advising centers.
- Social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
- On campus promotion at top universities and private high schools
+ International Education Fair United Arab Emirates - Event Program
What do we have in store for visitors of the UAE Education Fair?
Attend university presentations, find out all the information about different education systems and the latest enrollment information
Costs and Scholarships
Got your study expenses covered? You may be eligible for scholsrships, stipends or other forms of study allowances. Talk to the experts.
You will need a place to stay. But how to secure a place to live. Talk to people who know the local situation in your coutry of interest.
Get the latest information on travel documents, visas etc.
Meet up with university admission specialists. Get a provisional letter of admission!
Talk to travel and education specialists. If you go abroad....better be prepared!
+ International Education Fair United Arab Emirates - Visitor Info
2015 post show report: visitor info
Number of visitors per city
Abu Dhabi - 1,242
Dubai - 2,017
When students plan to study abroad?
Within 3 months - 10%
3 - 6 months - 23%
6 months - 1 year - 45%
> 1 year - 32%
Certificate program - 19%
Executive program 8%
Summer school - 8%
Language program - 12%
Masters - 41%
MBA - 16%
PhD - 4%
Undergraduate - 48%
Where do students want to study?
Australia - 15%
Canada - 33%
China - 7%
France - 16%
Germany - 13%
Holland - 6%
India - 25%
Ireland - 8%
Italy - 4%
Malaysia - 18%
Qatar - 21%
Singapore - 12%
South Africa - 4%
Spain - 7%
Swiss - 11%
Thailand - 9%
UAE - 28%
UK - 36%
USA - 41%
- Professionals seeking postgraduate or training courses
- Final year students from leading public and private universities
- Fresh graduates
Lead management is a crucial component of any student recruitment campaign. The proprietary data scanner technology allows you to collect detailed information about visitors to the International Education Fair United Arab Emirates in real time. All name, contact info and key information on what course, country and intended date of study are all captured. Your database will be ready for follow up the moment you walk out the door of the fair. Simple, easy, effective.
+ International Education Fair United Arab Emirates - Participants
The 2016 spring event in the UAE was attended by some of the leading international universities, colleges and business schools, including:
IMT Dubai Sait Polytechnic
ESSCA Ecole de Management
Baruch College-School of Public Affairs
Avalon University School of Medicine
Milwaukee School of Engineering
Politecnico di Milano
ESA Business School
Audencia Nantes Business School
National College of Ireland
Nanjing Universiy of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Boston University Metropolitan College
and many more...
+ International Education Fair United Arab Emirates - Exhibitor Info
UAE Higher Education Study Abroad Data (source: UNESCO Institute for Statistics 2015)
In 2014-2015 a total number of 8,530 UAE students were studying abroad for a degree in higher education. The most popular study abroad destinations among students from UAE are:
UK - 3,025
USA - 2,159
Australia - 980
India - 805
Oman - 479
Canada - 225
France - 220
Saudi Arabia - 158
Ireland - 126
Germany - 108
Qatar - 62
Jordan - 58
Malaysia - 53