International Agents Workshop Vietnam - Event Details
- International Agents Workshop Vietnam
- Hanoi - Vietnam
- Start date
- Monday, 11-May-2020 starts 12:00
- End date
- Tuesday, 12-May-2020 ends 21:00
- Target Audience
- High school, College, Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Price (as of)
- 5000 USD
+ International Agents Workshop Vietnam - Event Description
These workshops form part of the Global Education Fairs Asia series, allowing you to combine agent networking with direct student recruitment in a time efficient trip. An integrated program of networking cocktails, dinners and lunches will complement the meetings, allowing representatives to strengthen new relationships in a relaxed environment. The Workshop is particularly relevant for institutions that want to build relationships with high-quality agents from Thailand as well as Vietnam, Taiwan, China, Singapore, Cambodia, Laos, South Korea, Hong Kong, Philippines, Malaysia, and Indonesia.
Participating agents come from: Cambodia, China, Hong kong, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
Courses represented by agents
English Language programs: 90%
High School programs: 64%
Higher Education programs: 84%
Certificate courses: 85%
• Quality Contacts: A diverse mix of more than 70 key agents from across Asia. Agents are thoroughly vetted and only approved based on our strict selection criteria.
• Boutique Event: We limit the number of institutions in our workshops so you leave knowing every agent, and just as importantly, they know you.
• Quality Appointments: A ratio of 2 agents per institution means that you only meet the most relevant agents, leaving you with sufficient time for a full discussion of your programmes.
• No Wastage: The most economical and cost-effective way to meet multiple quality screened agents in one location. Read the agency profiles, decide which agents you want to meet and book the appointments. It’s that simple.
+ International Agents Workshop Vietnam - Participants
Insights from the 2019 event
Agents were seeking new partners from these courses:
- English Language Programs - 89%
- High School - 65%
- Higher Education - 88%
- Summer Programs - 85%
- Specialized/certificate courses - 81%
Agents attended from the following countries:
- Hong Kong