We welcome all US based institutions to join the Study in the US Online Education Fair. If you are looking to recruit students from Romania, Croatia, Albania or Serbia this is the virtual study fair you cannot afford to miss. Our online platform will connect you to thousands of Eastern European students looking for college, bachelor, master and professional courses in the USA.
No. of visitors
Online Education Fair 'Study in the US' - 2,200 registered students
Graduating high school students and university graduates bachelor, master and postgraduate courses in the US
Why take part in the Virtual Education Fair ‘Study in the US’?
Eastern Europe is Europe’s fastest growing international student recruitment markets. Romania, Croatia, Albania, and Serbia combined send more than 70,000 students abroad each year. Many of them are studying for a bachelor or master degree and do so on an Erasmus+ scholarship.
We expect to be welcoming 40 US exhibitors this year. Among the participants are colleges, universities, business schools, language schools, internship providers, exchange organizations, foreign ministries of education and embassies.
Online Education Fair – Set up
This is a 3 hour live event containing:
- virtual chat booth incl. 2 delegates that can engage in conversations with students
- your academic profile of the institution, incl. courses, video, online brochures
- marketing campaign
- export with GDPR compliant database after the virtual fair
- a short profile of the organization on the Fair’s website
Student Recruitment in Eastern Europe
- Albania sends more than 11,000 students abroad. Greece and Italy are the main study destinations. The US is a top-10 destination country
- Croatia sends more than 10,000 abroad each year. The US are gaining in popularity. Current more than 500 Croatian students go there each year.
- Romania is the largest study abroad market in South Eastern Europe. More than 35,000 Romanian students study abroad. The US is the second biggest receiver of students.
- Serbia send more than 13,000 students abroad each year. The US are yet to claim a presence here.
The Study in the US Virtual Fair is being marketed thru the following channels:
Event Itinerary & set up
Study in the US Fair – 6 June 2024
3 hour Live event
Virtual exhibitor booth set up. Live engagement with students and their parents thru video and face to face chats.
High school graduates, university bachelor students, university master students.
Event set up
Costs and Scholarships
Got your study expenses covered? You may be eligible for scholarships, stipends or other forms of study allowances. Talk to the experts.
Get the latest information on travel documents, visas etc.
Meet up with university admission specialists. Get a provisional letter of admission!