For our Study in the UK Online Education Fair we invite all UK based institutions who are looking to recruit students from Romania, Croatia, Albania, Serbia, Slovenia and Lithuania. As such this is one of the most comprehensive virtual study fairs covering Eastern Europe. Our online platform will connect you to thousands of students looking for college, bachelor, master and professional courses abroad.
No. of visitors
Online Education Fair 'Study in the UK' - 2,500 registered students
Students, professionals seeking postgraduate or training courses, final year students from leading public and private universities and fresh graduates who are looking to study in the UK
Why take part in the Virtual Education Fair ‘Study in the UK’?
Eastern Europe is Europe’s fastest growing international student recruitment markets. Romania, Croatia, Albania, Serbia, Slovenia and Lithuania combined send almost 100,000 students abroad each year. Many of them are studying for a bachelor or master degree and do so on an Erasmus+ scholarship.
We expect to be welcoming 40 UK exhibitors this year. Among the participants are colleges, universities, business schools, language schools, internship providers, exchange organizations, foreign ministries of education and embassies.
See the registration section for details.
Online Education Fair – Set up
This is a 3 hour live event containing:
- virtual chat booth incl. 2 delegates that can engage in conversations with students
- your academic profile of the institution, incl. courses, video, online brochures
- marketing campaign
- export with GDPR compliant database after the virtual fair
- a short profile of the organization on the Fair’s website
Student Recruitment in Eastern Europe
- Albania sends more than 11,000 students abroad. Greece and Italy are the main study destinations. The UK is a top-10 destination country
- Croatia sends more than 10,000 abroad each year. The UK is the second most popular destination behind Bosnia.
- Lithuania sends almost 11,000 students abroad each year. The UK is by far the most popular study destination. Almost 40% study there.
- Romania is the largest study abroad market in South Eastern Europe. Moren than 35,000 Romanian students study abroad. The UK is the biggest receiver of students; twice as large as the US.
- Serbia send more than 13,000 students abroad each year. The UK is yet to claim a presence here.
- Slovenia sends 11,000 students abroad. The UK is a steady top 5 destination country
The Study in the UK Virtual Fair is being marketed thru the following channels:
Event Itinerary & set up
Study in the UK Fair – 24 November 2022
3 hour Live event
Virtual exhibitor booth set up. Live engagement with students and their parents thru video and face to face chats.
High school graduates, university bachelor students, university master students.
Event set up
Costs and Scholarships
Got your study expenses covered? You may be eligible for scholarships, stipends or other forms of study allowances. Talk to the experts.
Get the latest information on travel documents, visas etc.
Meet up with university admission specialists. Get a provisional letter of admission!