The Online Education Fair Middle East 2023 is the next step in international student recruitment. This virtual education fair allows you to connect and talk directly with students from Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the UAE who are actively searching for international study programs. Join over 60 universities from 15 countries and be part of the biggest online student fair in the region.
No. of visitors
Online Education Fair Middle East - 3,000+
High school and university students and young professionals looking for international study programs abroad.
Why take part in the Online Education Fair Middle East?
Welcome to the future of student recruitment. The Online Education Fair in the Middle East is the place where international dreams are made. Meet thousands of self-funding students in the comfort of your own office. This online recruitment event is targeted at high school graduates, university students and young professionals looking for bachelor, master and MBA programs abroad.
This virtual student fair allows visitors to browse and compare institutes, fees and over 3,000 study programs. Contact options include live text chats, live video chats, social media messaging etc. A smart registration procedure enables schools to pre-select students they really want to speak to. All participants will have access to a visitor database to plan and execute their follow up strategies.
See the registration section for details.
Online student recruitment format
- Time-specific online events that put direct video conversations at the heart of the experience.
- You set the qualifying questions that allow the platform’s SmartQue AI to directly connect you with the best-fit students.
- Engage students through a variety of options such as online chat, pdf downloads, weblinks, videos, and more.
- Bring extra attention to your institution via live broadcasts – host a seminar or a Q&A with faculty.
- Participate as a standalone online recruitment event or combine it with your participation in a physical fair to boost your results in key markets
Student recruitment in the Middle East
- Bahrain sends over 5,000 students abroad each year. The UK is the most popular study destination.
- Kuwait sends well over 25,000 students abroad. The US is the most popular destination followed by Jordan and the UK
- Oman sends almost 16,000 students abroad annually. The US and the UK are market leaders.
- Qatar sends close to 9,000 students, many of which go to the UK and Jordan.
- Saudi Arabia sends more than 66,000 students abroad, more than half go to the US
- UAE sends close to 14,000 students abroad. The UK and the US are in high demand
Selecting the Right Students at the Online Student Fair in the Middle East
Online registration and AI technology ensure that you identify the right candidates.
Event Itinerary & set up
Online Education Fair Middle East – 15 November 2023
15:00 – 20:00
- Universities and Higher Education
- Arts & Design, Media
- Business Schools & MBA
- Community and Technical Colleges
Target countries: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE
Event set up
Talk face to face to interesting candidates/students you have selected.
Talk to prospective students via real time text chats.
Tune into university presentations, find out all the information about different education systems and the latest enrollment information.
Select institutions you like and browse their brochures, social media channels etc.
Visitor info – Online Education Fair Middle East
|Popular subject areas - Middle East students|
Business and Management
Marketing and PR
Art and Design
Tourism, Hospitality, Culinary
|Courses of interest: Middle East students|
*As the questionnaire was a multiple choice one, the total of percentage is exceeding 100%.
Previous editions of the Online Education Fair in the Middle East were attended by some of the leading international universities, colleges and business schools, including: