The Online Education Fair Europe 2023 is your chance to engage with pre-selected students from Western Europe: UK, Ireland, Scotland, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Luxemburg, Denmark and Scandinavia. From the largest cities and the smallest towns, this event reaches places that traditional fairs simply cannot. This is the future of international student recruitment!
No. of visitors
Online Education Fair Europe - 5,000+
High school and university students and young professionals, from Western Europe, looking for international study programs abroad.
Why take part in the Online Education Fair Europe?
We are taking student recruitment to the next level with the Online Education Fair in Europe. Our online fair platform allows visitors to browse and compare institutes, fees and study programs. Contact options include live text chats, live video chats, social media messaging etc. A smart registration procedure enables schools to pre-select students they really want to speak to. All participants will have access to a visitor database to plan and execute their follow up strategies.
This online education fair is targeted at high school graduates and university students, looking for bachelor, master and MBA study programs abroad. Just like a physical event, this event is promoted through selected media channels. New to Europe? This event is the perfect trial, without either the financial or time investment usually required.
Online student recruitment format
- Time-specific online events that put direct video conversations at the heart of the experience.
- You set the qualifying questions that allow the platform’s SmartQue AI to directly connect you with the best-fit students.
- Engage students through a variety of options such as online chat, pdf downloads, weblinks, videos, and more.
- Bring extra attention to your institution via live broadcasts – host a seminar or a Q&A with faculty.
- Participate as a standalone online recruitment event or combine it with your participation in a physical fair to boost your results in key markets
Selecting the Right Students
Online registration and AI technology ensure that you identify the right candidates.
Event Itinerary & set up
Online Education Fair Europe – 18 October 2023
15:00 – 20:00
- Universities and Higher Education
- Arts & Design, Media
- Business Schools & MBA
- Community and Technical Colleges
- ELT (English Language Teaching)
Target countries: UK, Ireland, Scotland, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Luxemburg, Denmark and Scandinavia
Event set up
Talk face to face to interesting candidates/students you have selected.
Talk to prospective students via real time text chats.
Tune into university presentations, find out all the information about different education systems and the latest enrollment information.
Select institutions you like and browse their brochures, social media channels etc.
Visitor info – Online Education Fair Europe
|Popular subject areas - European students|
Business and Management
Marketing and PR
Film, Media & Communications
Art and Design
|Courses of interest: European students|
*As the questionnaire was a multiple choice one, the total of percentage is exceeding 100%.
Participants – Online Education Fair Europe
Previous editions of the Online Education Fairs in Europe were attended by some of the leading international universities, colleges and business schools, including: