The Central American Online Education Fair 2022 takes student recruitment to the next level. Our online space allows you to connect with students from Mexico, Belize, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Panama and the Caribbean who are actively planning their future international studies.
No. of visitors
Online education fair Central America - 3,000+
High school and university students, from a range of Central American and Caribbean countries, looking for international study programs abroad.
Why take part in the Online Education Fair Central America?
The Online Education Fair in Central America is targeted at graduating high schools students, university students and young professionals who are looking for college, bachelor, master and MBA studies in their home country and abroad.
The COVID-19 pandemic is changing our lives, but one thing is for sure: international studies are here to stay. Learning never stops! Students from Central America are still making plans for the future. Plans that involve learning and selecting the universities the best fit these plans. Connecting in real time and having purposeful conversations is more important than ever. That is why we are organizing this online education fair in together with our regional partners. This event allows you to pre-select students, engage with them in real time and follow up with promising candidates.
Central America – Online student recruitment format
* Time-specific online events that put direct video conversations at the heart of the experience.
* You set the qualifying questions that directly connects you with the best-fit students.
* Engage students through a variety of options such as online chat, pdf downloads, weblinks, videos, and more.
* Bring extra attention to your institution via live broadcasts – host a seminar or a Q&A with faculty.
* Participate as a standalone online recruitment event or combine it with your participation in a physical fair to boost your results in key markets
Student recruitment in Central America
International student recruitment has been re-shaped since 2020. The global pandemic has also changed the environment for Central American students who are looking to apply to international universities.
* Students are embracing online technology for their study choice and they apply to multiple universities. This means while application numbers are increasing, conversion rates will decrease as a result.
* The role of study agents has gained importance in Central America. Agents have access to many universities and their students.
* Most currencies across Latin America have seen a decrease in value against the dollar between since May 2020 making it more expensive for students to go and study abroad.
* Financial support is needed for students and those universities that have competitive scholarships and flexible payment terms will have a greater chance of succeeding in their recruitment efforts.
* Despite these socioeconomic developments the number of outbound students from the region is still very substantial. According to UNESCO close to 50,000 Central American students are studying abroad.
Selecting the Right Students
Online registration and digital matching ensure that you identify the right candidates.
Event Itinerary & set up
Online Education Fair Central America – 10 March 2022
15:00 – 19:00
- Universities and Higher Education
- Arts & Design, Media
- Business Schools & MBA
- Community and Technical Colleges
- English Language Training (ELT)
Target countries: Mexico,Belize, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Panama, Caribbean
Event set up
Talk face to face to interesting candidates/students you have selected.
Talk to prospective students via real time text chats.
Tune into university presentations, find out all the information about different education systems and the latest enrollment information
Select institutions you like and browse their brochures, social media channels etc.
Visitor info – Online Education Fair Central America
|Popular subject areas - Central American students|
Business and Management
Marketing and PR
Art and Design
|Courses of interest: Central American students|
*As the questionnaire was a multiple choice one, the total of percentage is exceeding 100%.