Learning never stops and it knows no boundaries. For those who are still hesitant to travel or just want to expand their recruitment portfolio, we have developed an online education fair platform that allows you to recruit students from Brazil and Latin America from the comfort of your home or office. Meet the digital generation!
No. of visitors
Online Education Fair Brazil - 5,000
University students and young professionals looking for international study programs in Brazil and abroad
Why take part in the Online Education Fair Brazil and Latin America?
Brazil is undoubtedly one of the world’s leading international student recruitment markets. Currently, nearly 82,000 Brazilian students are studying abroad for a degree program or a language or diploma course. In recent years, the brazilian government has been investing heavily in the CNPq scholarship for Brazilian students. This scholarship programs enables teachers, doctors and students in other vital subjects to gain a much needed international experience.
See the registration section for details.
Online Student Fair Format
Our unique approach to recruitment events brings those conversations into a new, online space where you can connect and talk directly with students who are actively in the process of researching and planning their future international studies.
- Time-specific online events that put direct video conversations at the heart of the experience.
- You set the qualifying questions that allow the platform’s SmartQue AI to directly connect you with the best-fit students.
- Engage students through a variety of options such as online chat, pdf downloads, weblinks, videos, and more.
- Bring extra attention to your institution via live broadcasts – host a seminar or a Q&A with faculty.
- Participate as a standalone online recruitment event or combine it with your participation in a physical fair to boost your results in key markets
Why recruit in Brazil and Latin America?
- The demand for quality university education this region is far greater that the supply. The best chances of furthering education are more likely to be found abroad.
- Brazil and Latin America are known for its quality secondary and tertiary education. 10% of GDP is spent on education.
- Latin American students are highly mobile. Studying abroad and traveling are part of the culture. Many Brazilians have a second (mostly European) passport.
The Online Education Fair Brazil and Latin America is being marketed thru the following channels:
Event Itinerary & set up
Online Education Fair Brazil – 12 April 2023
18:00 – 21:30
- Universities and Higher Education
- Arts & Design, Media
- Business Schools & MBA
- Community and Technical Colleges
- ELT (English Language Teaching)
Brazil, Latin America
Event set up
Tune into university presentations, find out all the information about different education systems and the latest enrollment information
Costs and Scholarships
Got your study expenses covered? You may be eligible for scholarships, stipends or other forms of study allowances. Talk to the experts.
Select institutions you like and browse their brochures, social media channels etc.
Visitor Info Online Fair Brazil
|Popular subject areas: Brazilian students|
Business and Management
Marketing and PR
|Courses of interest: Brazilian students|
*As the questionnaire was a multiple choice one, the total of percentage is exceeding 100%.
Latest Brazilian Higher Education Study Abroad Data (source: UNESCO Institute for Statistics)
At this point a total number of 89,151 Brazilian students are studying abroad for a higher education degree. The most popular study abroad destinations among students from Brazil are:
|Popular study destinations among Brazilian students|
Argentina - 20,515
Portugal - 18,081
USA - 16,086
Australia - 9,538
Canada - 5,151
Germany - 4,868
Previous editions of the Online Education Fair in Brazil were attended by some of the leading international universities, colleges and business schools, including: