Join the Online education Fair in Africa in 2023 to recruit students from Sub-Saharan African countries. Recruit students from Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, and Uganda. This virtual study fair targets Africa’s up and coming study abroad recruitment markets. And you won’t have to leave your office for it.
No. of visitors
Online Education Fair Africa - 2,500 visitors from more than 7 different African countries
High school graduates, college and universities students and professionals seeking international study programs abroad. From language courses to full time bachelor and master programs.
Why take part in the Online Education Fair in Africa?
Student mobility has taken a flight in Africa over the past decade. And whilst traditional destinations such as France, the US or UK maintain their popularity, Africans are increasingly attracted to study destinations such as Australia, Russia, Europe, Canada, China, South East Asia and the Middle East. This proves that opportunities abound for institutions worldwide.
Successful Online Recruitment Format
The Online Education Fair in Africa enables students to ask questions and receive live, personal assistance from international recruitment and admissions staff. This personal interaction can turn into a stand-out moment for a student before making the decision of a lifetime.
A unique approach to recruitment events brings those conversations into a new, online space where you can connect and talk directly with African students who are actively in the process of researching and planning their future international studies. Hundreds of schools, colleges and universities all over the world have already used the platform which is generating thousands of live broadcasts and direct conversations between institutions and their future students.
Student Recruitment in Africa
With African GDP rising, its students are more and more eager to increase their employability and advance their career prospects. This results in strong demand for an overseas education. Moreover, the continent’s burgeoning youth populations combined with a challenging education scene at home regarding quality concerns and a lack of available spaces will continue to drive outbound mobility for the foreseeable future.
The Online Education Fair in Africa is carefully targeted at Africa’s best performing economies.
* Nigeria is sending more than 70,000 students abroad. And although the US and UK are the main receivers, countries like Malaysia and Ukraine are gaining in popularity.
* Kenyan students also have a preference for the US, UK and Australia but Canada and Turkey are also on the radar. Outbound mobility stands at 3,1% according to Unesco, totaling 13,000 students.
* Tanzanian students prefer to go to India or the US., with Canada and the UK gaining ground.
* Perhaps a bit surprising that Cuba is the favorite study destination for South African students.
* Students from Ghana, are increasingly interested in studying in Germany, Ukraine and Canada.
* Ethiopian students mostly go to the US, India, Turkey Saudi Arabia, Germany and Canada
* Ugandan students prefer to study in Anglo Saxon countries
Selecting the right students at the African Fair
Online registration and AI technology ensure that you identify the right candidates.
Event Itinerary & set up – African Edu Fair
Online Education Fair Africa – 1 March 2023
15:00 – 20:00
- Universities and Higher Education
- Arts & Design, Media
- Business Schools & MBA
- Community and Technical Colleges
- ELT (English Language Teaching)
Target countries: Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, and Uganda.
Event set up: virtual study fair Africa
Talk face to face to interesting candidates/students you have selected.
Talk to prospective students via real time text chats.
Tune into university presentations, find out all the information about different education systems and the latest enrollment information.
Select institutions you like and browse their brochures, social media channels etc.
|Top 10 subject areas|
Business and Management
Marketing and PR
Art and Design
Tourism, Hospitality, Culinary
|Courses of interest|
Participants – Online Education Fair Africa
Previous editions of the Online Education Fair in Africa were attended by some of the leading international universities, colleges and business schools, including: