Join the International Schools Forum in Panama to connect with counselors from 70 top private, bilingual, and international schools from Latin America, Central America and the Caribbean. Widen your network with those who actively advise and prepare their secondary school students for higher education overseas.
26 pre-scheduled private meetings
Why take part in the International Schools Forum in Latin and Central America?
We recognize the crucial work counsellors do in advising students across the region, and the need for you to continuously build upon your knowledge, skill set and global network. That’s why this event has been specifically designed to aid your understanding of international admissions practices and make the right kind of contacts around the world.
In just 2 days, you will:
- Meet experienced representatives from International Universities who have flown into Panama specifically for this event, as well as fellow counsellors from across the region.
- Receive the latest updates on undergraduate admissions criteria and application procedures to International Universities.
- Participate in a series of world-class professional development sessions
The Latin & American International Schools Forum is therefore a must-attend event for gathering new insights on international education, enhancing the way you support students applying overseas, and staying up-to-date on undergraduate admissions. You’ll be able to select the specific high school representatives you wish to meet and pre-organise all of your appointments via Marcom, the online scheduling system.
Don’t miss this unique event which gives you the chance to mingle and meet with influential school contacts who can put your brand in front of aspiring international students and sow the seeds for studying abroad from early on.
Making connections that count
Truly unique in its ability to connect you with influential leaders at higher education institutions from across the globe, the International Schools Forum allows you to hold 26 pre-scheduled, private meetings with education experts who will help you become familiar with each institution’s academic quality, student support, living and learning environment, as well as practical information such as admissions procedures, deadlines, exams, financial requirements and so on.
All of which takes place within a comfortable, yet professional, atmosphere where you can forge relationships with a selected group of the world’s most internationally-oriented higher education institutions.
- Deluxe hotel accommodation for three nights at the Hilton Panama Hotel from February 28th to March 2nd in Panama City
- Welcome cocktail reception and dinner on the evening of Wednesday February 28th;
- Buffet breakfast (if staying at the hotel), coffee breaks and Gourmet Lunch on Thursday February 29th to Friday March 1st;
- Participation in world-class personal development seminars
- Pre-scheduled individual meetings with international institutions;
- Full-colour profile of your school in the Official Event Handbook given to all international universities;
Benefits of participating: