This is your chance to recruit the best students from Poland’s biggest student cities: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We expect 10,000 visiting students and 50 international exhibitors. Welcome to the fifth edition of the International Education Fairs Poland.
No. of visitors
Education Fairs Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan - 10,000 registered students
High school and university graduates looking for bachelor, master programs in Poland and abroad
Why take part in the International Education Fairs Poland?
Increase your international student enrollment by joining International Education Fairs Poland and recruit students interested in international study programs. Benefit from the great opportunity of working with the marketing and promotional experts from Eastern Europe with more than 20 years of experience in study abroad placement services in the region.
These are one of the biggest student recruitment fairs in Eastern Europe and are well-known to professionals in global education industry. Every year international education providers meet with thousands of visitors – schoolchildren and their parents, young people, students, adults, representatives of companies and organizations, local education providers and the mass media.
Interested in taking part? Good to know that cities can be booked individually. See the registration section for details.
Education Fairs Poland – Key facts & Figures
* Approximately 10 000 unique visitors
* Education providers offering different types of programs
* 3 cities; 3 days
* Professional marketing & promotional campaigns
Student recruitment in Poland
* Poland’s year on year GDP growth is among the highest in Europe
* Poland has a strong focus on developing a highly skilled work force
* While its economy is developing rapidly, there is a huge demand for education abroad
* Over 25K degree seeking students abroad. Nearly 48K if you count Erasmus and other non-degree types of mobility
* Abundant scholarship opportunities; the EU sponsored Erasmus+ program for example
Your registration for the Education Fairs in Poland includes:
Event Itinerary & set up – Education Fairs Poland
14 March 2023 – Wroclaw Education Fair
Venue: Mercure Hotel
Time: 10 am – 6 pm
16 March 2023 – Poznan Education Fair
Venue: Mercure Poznan
Time: 10 am – 6 pm
18 March 2023 – Warsaw Education Fair
Venue: Radisson Blu Sobieski
Time: 10 am – 6 pm
Format: Seminars / presentations / individual consultations
Event set up
Attend university presentations, find out all the information about different education systems and the latest enrollment information
Costs and Scholarships
Got your study expenses covered? You may be eligible for scholarships, stipends or other forms of study allowances. Talk to the experts.
Meet up with university admission specialists. Get a provisional letter of admission!
How is this event marketed?
|Promotional activities for the International Education Fairs Poland|
• Advertising in the mass media (leading newspapers, news portals, students’ and youth portals.
• TV News promotion
• Nationwide campaign in secondary schools, universities, language schools and other educational institutions
• Distribution of promotional materials: posters, leaflets; invitations distributed through youth organizations and libraries
• Newsletters and posters distributed to high schools, universities and other educational institutions thru out Poland
• Media promotion in cooperation with national television and radio
• Advertising campaign in leading newspapers, magazines and university publications
• Billboards and posters, leaflets distributed thru out Poland
• Presentations in youth monthly magazines, several specialized guides and catalogues
• Various other PR activities and publicity in Poland
Polish Higher Education Study Abroad Data (source: UNESCO Institute for Statistics)
At this point a total number of 25,092 Polish students are studying abroad in a degree course program. The are the most popular destination countries for students from Poland:
Participants – Education Fairs Poland
Previous editions of the International Education Fairs in Poland were attended by some of the leading international universities, colleges and business schools, including: