The International Education Fair in Bishkek Kyrgyzstan 2023 is the student recruitment event of the year. We are expecting 1,900 visiting students, and 30 participating universities from 14 different countries. This event promises to be the highlight of the year on the study abroad calendar.
No. of visitors
Education Fair Bishkek - 1,700
High school leavers and university graduates from Bishkek looking for bachelor and master and PhD programs in Kyrgyzstan and abroad.
Why take part in the International Education Fair Kyrgyzstan?
Kyrgyzstan is one of central Asia’s hidden gems. Rising GDP and the demand for quality education are the main drivers of the surge in demand for studies abroad. At this point some 13,000 students are studying abroad.
Join a steady group of exhibitors from China, France, Italy, Poland, Russia and many other countries who have already discovered what Kyrgyzstan has to offer in terms of top notch students with an international outlook.
Kyrgyzstan Sustainable Development Goals in Education
The government of Kyrgyzstan together with the UN put in place a 12 point action plan to improve education across the board. These are the highlights:
– Access to high quality education for everyone, regardless of socio-economic status, ethnicity, religion, or gender
– Opportunity to choose specializations for graduates of basic general education institutions
– Development of working skills aligned to current labor market and population interests and needs
– The creation of continuous lifelong learning conditions
– Development of social partnership and employers’ proactive participation in the education system and process.
– Introduction of competence-based learning approach aimed to improve communication, analytical, and decision-making skills
– Transition to education credit system to provide mobility and flexibility to students, combining work and study in higher education institutions.
– Support for multichannel education financing and fair distribution of financial resources
– Launch of a monitoring and evaluation system to systematically improve the education system.
Your registration includes:
Event Itinerary & set up – Kyrgyzstan Education Fair
24 February 2023 – Bishkek
Location: Sheraton Bishkek
16:00 – 20:00
Student Fair in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Traditional in-person education fair set up
- one on one consultations
Event set up
Costs and Scholarships
Got your study expenses covered? You may be eligible for scholarships, stipends or other forms of study allowances. Talk to the experts.
You will need a place to stay. But how to secure a place to live. Talk to people who know the local situation in your country of interest.
Meet up with university admission specialists. Get a provisional letter of admission!
Visitor info – Kyrgyzstan Education Fair
|Age of potential students|
Age 16 - 18
Age 19 - 22
Age 23 - 26
Age 27 - 35
Age 36 and over
|Courses of interest|
Latest Kyrgyzstan Study Abroad Data (source: UNESCO Institute for Statistics)
At this point a total number of 12,999 students from Kyrgyzstan are studying abroad (for or as part of a degree in higher education). These are the most important study abroad destinations for Kyrgyzstani students:
Previous editions of the International Education Fair Bishkek Kyrgyzstan have been attended by over 30 institutions from 14 countries. Some of them leading international boarding schools. universities, colleges and business schools, including: