Join the International Agent Workshop in Istanbul Turkey to connect with local study agents and counselors and establish a recruitment network in Turkey and the wider region. Meet with over 150 pre-screened and accredited agents with years of experience in this past of the world..
150+ accredited study agents and counselors
Custom made event
Pre-schedule your meetings with the agents you want to talk to
Why take part in the International Agent Workshop in Turkey?
The International Agent Workshop in Turkey is your opportunity to connect with all the major accredited study agents in the country: Academix, Atlas, Edcon, Egitimal and Orbis. We offer an exciting 3 day integrated program of networking sessions, dinners and lunches complemented by prescheduled meetings, allowing representatives to strengthen new relationships in a relaxed environment.
Agent workshop quick facts
- 150+ participating agents and counsellors
- Pre-scheduled business meetings with a group of counsellors from the same agency at once
- Exciting program consisting of panel sessions, workshops, round table meetings, training, networking activities!
- Boost your institution’s presence in Turkey by establishing cooperations with the country’s best study agents.
- Excellent addition to direct student recruitment activities in Turkey
Reasons to Recruit students from Turkey
- 2 million Turkish students take the National University Placement Exam annually. Only 20% of them are placed in a university in Turkey. This is one of the major study abroad drivers.
- The outbound mobility has been rising for the past 10 years with an average of 5%.
- Rising GDP and excellent English lanaguage skills
Benefits of participation
By joining this Study Agents Workshop you will:
Latest Turkish Higher Education Study Abroad Data (source: UNESCO Institute for Statistics)
At this point a total number of 47,628 students are studying abroad. These are the most popular study abroad destinations for students from Turkey: