Join the Boarding and Private School Fair in Tashkent Uzbekistan in 2022 to recruit students for your college, international high school or IB program. This is your chance to meet with carefully selected students and their parents looking for quality international education.
No. of visitors
Boarding and Private School Fair Tashkent / Uzbekistan - 1,200 registered students and their parents
Pupils and their parents from Tashkent and surrounding areas looking for international boarding and private school education.
Why take part in the Boarding and Private School Fair Tashkent Uzbekistan?
Uzbekistan has achieved substantial progress in transforming its economy and society since 2017. The Government’s focal points have now shifted to education and the labor market. As a result, the demand for quality education has risen sharply. Given the fact that the availability of excellent education within the country is limited, outbound mobility is on the increase. And this trend has also hit the high school and college market.
The aim of the Boarding and Private School Fair in Tashkent, Uzbekistan is to create a platform to foster that growth.
What to expect from the Boarding and Private School Fair in Uzbekistan?
– Taking part in this student recruitment event is an excellent way to meet face to face with students and decision makers.
– This events takes place at a 5 star hotel. The exhibition ground allows for social distancing.
– Every exhibitor is provided with a fully furnished booth with their name and logo. Here they can meet with visitors.
– All visitors are required to registered before hand. After the event, every exhibitor receives a full list of contacts who pre-registered to visit their stand.
– Exhibitors can book a presentation, at a small surcharge. This is a great way to present their institution, portfolio and interact with a selected audience of 30–100 people at once This option is highly recommended to those education providers that are new to the Uzbekistan study abroad market.
– We would be happy to provide free interpreter’s service during the expo upon request.
– For every edu fair participant we run a personal lead generation campaign with a complimentary profile localization.
Your registration for the Boarding and Private School Fair in Uzbekistan includes:
Event Itinerary & set up
Tashkent – 22 February 2022
Boarding and Private School Fair
Venue – Hyatt Regency Tashkent
Opening hours: 3 – 7 pm
Education fair with an exhibitor booth set up. On site event focussing on studying abroad. Target audience: high school students and their parents.
Event set up
Costs and Scholarships
Got your study expenses covered? You may be eligible for scholarships, stipends or other forms of study allowances. Talk to the experts.
You will need a place to stay. But how to secure a place to live. Talk to people who know the local situation in your coutry of interest.
Get the latest information on travel documents, visas etc.
Meet up with university admission specialists. Get a provisional letter of admission!
|Age of students|
Age 11 - 20%
Age 12 - 30%
Age 13- 14 - 50%
|School type of interest|
Uzbekistan Higher Education Study Abroad Data (source: UNESCO Institute for Statistics)
At this point a total of 34,990 students from Uzbekistan are studying abroad in tertiary education. These are the most popular study abroad destinations for Uzbek students: