Join the Boarding and Private School Fair in Istanbul in 2024 to meet students from Turkey’s finest international schools. Recruit students for your college, international high school or IB program. This study fair is your chance to meet with carefully selected students and their parents looking for quality international education.
No. of visitors
Boarding and Private School Fair Istanbul / Turkey -
1,500 registered students and their parents
Parents from Istanbul and surrounding areas looking for international boarding and private school education for their children
Why take part in the Boarding and Private School Fair Istanbul Turkey?
We welcome you to the Boarding and Private School Fair in Istanbul. This event targets families that are looking for the best private and boarding school education for their children. Turkey is one of the fastest growing study abroad markets in Europe. This is largely because of a highly affluent population and a government that is actively promoting studies abroad.
The K-12 market in Turkey is projected to reach 90 million euro by 2025. The Turkish government enthusiastically supports world-class events that best serve the interests of the country’s up and coming families and school-age children. According to Statista the annual growth rate of the education sector in Turkey is 8.6%.
See the registration section for details.
What to expect from the Istanbul Boarding and Private School Fair?
- Taking part in this high school student recruitment event is an excellent way to meet face to face with students and decision makers.
- This events takes place at a 5 star hotel. The exhibition ground allows for social distancing.
- Every exhibitor is provided with a fully furnished booth with their name and logo. Here they can meet with visitors.
- All visitors are required to registered before hand. After the event, every exhibitor receives a full list of contacts who pre-registered to visit their stand.
- Exhibitors can book a presentation, at a small surcharge. This is a great way to present their institution, portfolio and interact with a selected audience of 30–100 people at once This option is highly recommended to those education providers that are new to the Turkey study abroad market.
- We would be happy to provide interpreter’s service during the expo upon request for a small fee.
- For every edu fair’s participant we can run a personal lead generation campaign (small fee).
Istanbul Boarding and Private School Fair – Participant Profiles
- Boarding and day schools
- International & private high schools, including
- GCSEs or A levels
- Summer / winter schools
- Prep. and language schools
- International schools teaching an American,
- British, French or German curriculum
- Schools offering the International Baccalaureate (IB) program
Your registration for the Boarding and Private School Fair in Istanbul includes:
Event Itinerary & set up
Istanbul – 1 March 2024
Boarding and Private School Fair
Opening hours: 3 – 7 pm
Education fair with an exhibitor booth set up. On site event focussing on studying abroad.
Target audience: high school students and their parents.
Event set up
You will need a place to stay. But how to secure a place to live. Talk to people who know the local situation in your country of interest.
Get the latest information on travel documents, visas for Turkish citizens, etc.
Meet up with university admission specialists. Get a provisional letter of admission!
|Age of students|
Age 11 - 20%
Age 12 - 30%
Age 13-14 - 50%
|School type of interest|
Turkey higher education study abroad data (source: UNESCO Institute for Statistics)
At this point a total number of 51,146 students from Turkey are studying abroad for a degree in higher education. The most important student abroad destinations are: