Join the Boarding and Private School Fair in Baku Azerbaijan 2022 to recruit students for your college, international high school or IB program. Azerbaijan is one of the most interesting K-12 student markets. It has a highly affluent and young population. Student mobility is increasing by more than 10% a year.
No. of visitors
Boarding and Private School Fair Baku / Azerbaijan - 1,500 registered students and their parents
Parents from Baku and surrounding areas looking for international boarding and private school education for their children
Why take part in the Boarding and Private School Fair Baku Azerbaijan?
We welcome you to the Boarding and Private School Fair in Baku. This event targets families that are looking for the best private and boarding school education for their children. Azerbaijan is one of the hottest study abroad markets in Asia, with a highly affluent population and a government that is actively promoting studies abroad.
The K-12 market in Azerbaijan is projected to reach $ 85 million by 2025. The Azerbaijan government enthusiastically supports world-class events that best serve the interests of the country’s up and coming families and school-age children. The education sector in Azerbaijan is expected to reach$ 1.2 billion in 2023.
What to expect from the Azerbaijan Boarding and Private School Fair?
- Taking part in this high school student recruitment event is an excellent way to meet face to face with students and decision makers.
- This events takes place at a 5 star hotel. The exhibition ground allows for social distancing.
- Every exhibitor is provided with a fully furnished booth with their name and logo. Here they can meet with visitors.
- All visitors are required to registered before hand. After the event, every exhibitor receives a full list of contacts who pre-registered to visit their stand.
- Exhibitors can book a presentation, at a small surcharge. This is a great way to present their institution, portfolio and interact with a selected audience of 30–100 people at once This option is highly recommended to those education providers that are new to the Azerbaijan study abroad market.
- We would be happy to provide free interpreter’s service during the expo upon request.
- For every edu fair’s participant we run a personal lead generation campaign with a complimentary profile localization.
Azerbaijan Boarding and Private School Fair – Participant Profiles
- Boarding and day schools
- International & private high schools, including
- GCSEs or A levels
- Summer / winter schools
- Prep. and language schools
- International schools teaching an American,
- British, French or German curriculum
- Schools offering the International Baccalaureate (IB) program
Your registration for the Boarding and Private School Fair in Azerbaijan includes:
Event Itinerary & set up
Baku – 15 October 2022
Boarding and Private School Fair
Venue – Baku Hilton
Opening hours: 12 – 4 pm
Education fair with an exhibitor booth set up. On site event focussing on studying abroad. Target audience: high school students and their parents.
Event set up
Costs and Scholarships
Got your study expenses covered? You may be eligible for scholarships, stipends or other forms of study allowances. Talk to the experts.
You will need a place to stay. But how to secure a place to live. Talk to people who know the local situation in your coutry of interest.
Get the latest information on travel documents, visas etc.
Meet up with university admission specialists. Get a provisional letter of admission!
|Age of students|
Age 11 - 20%
Age 12 - 30%
Age 13-14 - 50%
|School type of interest|
Azerbaijan higher education study abroad data (source: UNESCO Institute for Statistics)
At this point a total number of 44,210 students from Azerbaijan are studying abroad for a degree in higher education. The most important student abroad destinations are: